Moving to Another Country

I want to reach out and maybe meet some more people here, or talk with each other and find news, things to do, or information about living in another country, especially Okinawa. Please email eaosmith@gmail.com with suggestions, comments, problems or ideas with dealing with moving to another country.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Sappy Stuff and Some Fun Stuff

This is going to be a long one, so go ahead and plan on taking sometime.  First off, I would like to thank beautiful little Julia (3yr old neice) for loving my Zumba dancing and wanting to join a class on Aunt Ann's Lap today. Here is a pic of her and her older sister Anna Grace (5 yr old).  They are so cute, you guys will like the sides at the end of this one.

Also their Mom is the greatest. so check her blog out too http://www.allthisandmore.typepad.com/

Well My alignment is now in the center and I can't get it to go back, so we will deal with center alignment today!! Next I would like to give a hello and congrats to a best friend/friend of the family, Amanda Carvajal aka Cali.  She has been bouncing around in life and has been a little lost but she has pushed through, and kept fighting and she has found her way home, literally, Merced California.  She landed her dream job, so it pays off Cali, "Way to GO!!!!!!!!"
SO here is a link to what she is doing. I am very proud!!!

Next I have a story, this is from my happy cheerful friend in Savannah but it is very true to life, and I try to live by it daily. I feel that my family does too so that is good we talked about a few of them because I have a wonderful family (even the ones that dont call me back or answer their phone....Chris O!!!) not to say any names. Try to remember that everyone wont be in your life forever so make sure you make the most of your time!!!
People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person.

       When someone is in your life for a REASON...It is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a Godsend and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be.
       The, without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. Sometimes they die. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. Your need has been answered, and now it is time to move on.
       When people come into your life for a SEASON...It is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.
       LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Now this past weekend, the one before the beach we went to a slide park.  The park has slides all around the park that are free. Brad, Marilyn, and I went to one of these parks in the rain, so we did not travel as fast and it doesn't look to fast but it is!!! It was really fun, so kids, if your parents let you come visit, that is another thing to add to the list of things to do,when coming to visit Brad and Liz!!! 1. Festival 2. Life size cotton candy 3. pirate ship park 4. slide park ...remember these things!!!
Ok so no video of slide I will add later I promise. But #5. Dolphin show, man I will add a video of that too these dolpins are crazy!!!

#6 Trampoline Land, this place is covered in tons of trampolines, it is crazy but it is only for kids so we could not enjoy it.

Brad doing one jump onto it!!!
He is 2 pics for everyone, me and Lahrissa and me and Bradley J.


Bye bye now, I will have more later!!! Miss everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Of course love the picture of the girls (and I can't wait to see Julia dance to the video...mom said it was the funniest thing ever) but I also loved the insert about REASON, SEASON and LIFETIME. It is so true! Liz, I know I have told you before but you are the GLUE in our family. You hold us together and keep us strong. Thanks for being so wonderful!!! We miss you dearly.

    ReplyDelete