Moving to Another Country

I want to reach out and maybe meet some more people here, or talk with each other and find news, things to do, or information about living in another country, especially Okinawa. Please email eaosmith@gmail.com with suggestions, comments, problems or ideas with dealing with moving to another country.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Funny Video

Ok, So Happy Birthday to Chris, Chris, and Uncle Morgan.  My 2 brothers named Chris have the same birthday, June 2nd.  Which here right now it is no longer the 2nd but in the states it still is... So Happy Birthday to all of them!!! Yay!!!

Also Since vehilces are different here, you guys know we have a super cool, old minivan.  Which space here is a luxury except when parking in small areas, like most places here!!! But one of our very funny church friends posted a video on my facebook, about cool minivans.  It reminded me of a funny converstation with Montye.  I think everyone has said, " I WILL NEVER DRIVE A MINIVAN" but once you compare to an SUV and get in a minivan you wonder why you never had one in the first place they are so easy and great!  Especailly on price for wht you get compared to a SUV.  So when Chris Gardner  (I only specified the last name due to the fact that we have so many chris' in the family) told montye she had no choice but to get a minivan and she was very upset about it.... I asked her later about it and she loved it!! I love it, it is so cool and easy to get in!! Well she also said the kids think it is realy cool.  They all say, "Wow your mom has a minivan...thats awesome!! I found this really funny. 

Well our lovely friend, Greg (A friend we have met through our biblestudy group), he posted a very funny minivan (i think add for Toyota).  So everyone please check out, especially Montye, because she is super cool with her minivan.  I love my minivan and it is not even a nice one, and Munson and Boomer love it too.  They like being able to see... SO this is for all the Cool Smart minivan owners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUG3Z8Hxa5I&feature=player_embedded
 So here is a funny creative laugh for you... Miss everyone..

2 comments:

  1. This video is TOO funny. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have their own channel on youtube, but this vid is the best.

    ReplyDelete