Moving to Another Country

I want to reach out and maybe meet some more people here, or talk with each other and find news, things to do, or information about living in another country, especially Okinawa. Please email eaosmith@gmail.com with suggestions, comments, problems or ideas with dealing with moving to another country.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Also Happy Birthday to Louie!!! aka Mom!!! It is her birthday in the states, not here anymore.  And a yay for Debbie and her new grandson, that was born on sat!!! April 3.  So we are excited to celebrate Louie's birthday and Luke's Born day.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you guys got into the pet tower...Praise God!!!
    I love the pictures that you have put on facebook of Boomer, my newest grand-dog...he is just way cute!!!
    I love and miss you guys, Louie have a happy, happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete